Following are the Clean Practice Protocols we are implementing:
- Patients may bring 1 immediate family member their appointment.
- Staggered appointment schedule to allow us to thoroughly clean work space between patients.
- Our office is open, but our doors will be closed. Please call or text us 562-421-4488 when you arrive.
- We will limit walk-in patients. For now, please make an appointment.
- We will offer curb-side pickup for glasses and contact lenses. Please call or text us when you arrive in the parking lot.
- Upon entering our office, a touchless thermal temperature scanner will be used to monitor temperatures of staff and patients upon entering the facility. You will also be asked a series of questions in relation to COVID-19.
- Please bring your mask, you will be asked to wear it throughout your time in our office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- We will continue as always to maintain a clean office environment. Disinfectants will be used on all equipment and surfaces including chairs, telephones, computer workstations, exams rooms.
- Eyeglass frames will have thorough cleaning including the use of Hypochlorous acid.