Eyewear for You
Long Beach Family Optometry offers a wide range of eyewear including the latest styles in designer sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. We also carry many accessories to complete your optical purchase.
Quality Eyewear in Long Beach
Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our Eyewear Services:
- Long Beach Family Optometry in Long Beach carries a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions® Lenses Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® Lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Help your child choose eyewear that suits their lifestyle. The right frame and lens will help them in school, work and at play.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- Disposable contact lenses are generally considered to be far superior in comfort and wearability than hard and rigid lenses.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- Fortunately for those who don’t like the look, feel or inconvenience of reading glasses, there is another option. Bifocal and multifocal lenses are also available in contact lenses in both soft and rigid varieties.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.